Here’s to your good health.
As part of staying healthy and happy, check in with us regularly. Consider your routine exam “me time,” when we can talk about increasing your well being through healthy lifestyle choices, preventive screening and early treatment. Together we can find solutions to help you make the most out of every day.
Health maintenance services:
- Routine exams and checkups
- Pap smears
- Breast care
- Managing menstrual issues and PMS symptoms
- Sexual health
Family planning and contraception services:
- Reversible birth control including intrauterine devices (IUDs) from Paragard and Mirena and Skyla, birth control pills, diaphragms, patches, sponges, vaginal rings, Depo-Provera, implants from Nexplanon, emergency contraceptives
- Minimally invasive and advanced laparoscopic surgery, where surgeries are performed through small abdominal incisions leading to less pain, decreased bleeding and shorter recovery times
- Pregnancy testing
Infection and disease prevention:
- Human Papillomavirus (HPV) testing and vaccines
- Sexually transmitted disease (STD) testing and treatment
- Cervical cancer testing
- Orders for bone density evaluations and mammography
- State-of-the-art in-office 4D ultrasound technology administered by trained ob/gyn sonographers
Gender transition care:
- For those transitioning from female to male (transgender men), we offer testosterone therapy and regular gynecologic care.
- For transgender men who have undergone gender reassignment surgery, we can help with regular gynecologic care.