IMPORTANT MESSAGES FOR PATIENTS
UPDATE: One adult visitor allowed per patient (over 16 years old). No children allowed.
Appointment TEXT REMINDERS will now go out to patients the day before their visit.
REMINDER! Monthly outreach clinics in Pagosa Springs and Cortez. Call to schedule your appointment! (970) 382-8800 (GYN only; no OB)
- Tele-health appointments are still available
- You are welcome to enter the office with the following limitations:
- One adult visitor allowed per patient (over 16 years old). No children allowed
- PROPER masks required–nose and mouth fully covered
When you have concerns or need an appointment just call our office at 970-382-8800. Our schedulers can determine the best appointment type for you.
Please note that in-person appointments are conducted with your best interest in mind. We have the following precautions in place per CDC and CO State guidelines and require your compliance to keep everyone safe:
1) For everyone’s safety, at this time, one adult visitor allowed per patient (over 16 years old)
2) In the clinic, please wear some type of face cover per the COVID-19 guidelines which you can review here.
3) Our clinic is set up with one entrance and a separate exit in order to keep the office safe for your visit.
Please know that we are doing our best to protect you and our staff. We will exert the utmost precautions during your visit. Thank you for continuing Safer-At-Home.
With Well Wishes,
Four Corners OBGYN