Slide into midlife and beyond.
Let us help make your journey through menopause as uneventful as possible. Although your midlife experience is unique, our insightful women’s healthcare providers can guide you through what to expect physically and emotionally. You may find this is the best and most rewarding time in your life!
Managing perimenopause and menopause
- Menopausal issues including heavy periods, hot flashes, pain, forgetfulness, incontinence, lifestyle, low libido, sexual health, vaginal dryness
- Problematic urination (incontinence) including overactive bladder, unproductive urge, partial emptying, pain, delayed onset, constant leakage, bed-wetting
- Stress leakage while exercising, coughing, laughing or sneezing
- Preventing and treating osteoporosis
Diagnostic testing and treatments
- Urodynamic testing of the bladder, sphincter and urethra muscles to determine causes of incontinence and recurring urinary tract infections
- Pelvic reconstruction to counter uterine prolapse and incontinence
- Hormone replacement therapy (HRT) to address a menopausal symptoms, low bone density, premature menopause/ovarian insufficiency
- State-of-the-art in-office 4D ultrasound technology administered by trained ob/gyn sonographers